Tuesday 1 October 2024

Nigeria @64

Happy Independence Day, Nigeria.

I understand it is challenging now. I know things are not unfolding as you desire or anticipated.

Today is a commemoration of the hurdles you have overcome, the potholes you have avoided, and the tests you have surmounted.

Your strength lies in your remarkable ability to compose yourself amidst chaos and controversies. This resilience has undoubtedly brought you this far.

If you quit now, you are not just quitting on yourself but a future that is possible, attainable and achievable.

Keep moving forward, as I believe you are closer to your destination than ever before.

Personally, my hope remains high, and my expectations continue to rise.
Certainly, I know the Promised Land is not reached in a day, but I have resolved to stand by you because I believe there is light at the end of the tunnel that will surely make our pastures greener.

Happy Birthday, Nigeria!
#Nigeria
#NigeriaAt63
#Independence
#IndependenceDay
Kingsmith.



No comments:

Post a Comment