Thursday 13 June 2019

WRITE YOUR OWN STORY BY KINGSMITH AKINWALE.

WRITE YOUR OWN STORY.

Every day is a new page and every chapter is a year after. Don't erase but learn to take your thoughts and begin to replace your current story.


Remember, you are the author and no one knows your grand story but you! If you don't like how it is going you have the script in your hand. Move yourself and apply what you want. Write it
down and think it through.

LEARN. Let Everything Apply Right Now!

Every moment you are collecting ideas, thoughts and experiences that could be your new story. Keep a journal. Are you reading between those lines called life.

Observe. Be aware and care how you move through your days. You are in control. So stay in it to win it. Write your story and dream of the outcome because it will come!

Guess what?

I want your best seller book on my shelf(in fact, this days, it's ebook) so I can be happy to know you. So would the world. You are special and I believe in you. Live the life you want and close the pages to what you don't want!

Be phenomenal. Be great. I believe in the GREATNESS in you.
#KSAINSPIRES.
#GREATNESSCHASER.
Kingsmith.



Please share your thoughts in the comments section below, as I learn just as much from you as you do from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment