Thursday 28 January 2021

The Attitude Of Gratitude By Kingsmith Akinwale

Imagine how it makes God feel when you can still praise Him through hardship? 


It takes an extraordinary type of gratefulness to say Lord Thank you for this one bed room apartment, it may not be the best Lord but there are others out there who wish they had the luxury of a one bedroom apartment, rather than complain. 


It takes Faith and Courage to say, Lord I don't have much money and I am in deep debt and behind on my rent, but I sincerely Thank You father because my situation could be much worse and I trust you'll fix my situation and bless me so abundantly that I am able to bless others abundantly as I work along with the blessings. 


Imagine how it makes God feel having health problems or being down to your last Dollar/Naira and yet still praising God through it all. 


And simply telling Him you Trust Him...God is the ultimate key to Sustainable Success and Real Peace of Mind! It is not you who told your heart to continue to beat today!


Remember...


We are here not by mistake, but by design! 

In the process of chasing your Dreams with passion, live a meaningful life with GRATITUDE. ❤️✌️


Be phenomenal. Be great. I believe in the GREATNESS in you.

#KSAINSPIRES. 

#GREATNESSCHASER.

Kingsmith.



No comments:

Post a Comment