Saturday 5 February 2022

My Letter To A Bleeding Soull By Kingsmith Akinwale

Dearest Bleeding Soul,

If you find yourself reading this, take every word personally to your heart. Tuck it away, sow it like a seed, and nurture the love into your innermost being.

Do not suffer yourself to reject the wilted flower within you. While you are tattered, pale, and ugly to the eyes of Society, I see you… You are so beautiful!

Your beauty I see shines forth from your roots, the good works you have entrenched forth into the house of your character.

Your beauty sparkles from the rains of your grief, the ones you’ve cried during countless stormy nights.

Your beauty drapes upon your laden petals, the suffering you have so gently endured without Irritability… Without Anger… Without Hostility… (Sigh) You are so beautiful!

Now my weary one, take a rest from Hate… Rest in my love. I wrote this from the blood of my own soul, torn open to flood these words in a liquid unseen.

This precious liquid I pray God will bless from His compassionate Hand, so it will bathe your heart, mind, and spirit in deepest Peace.

You deserve to be comforted… Your yearning is a reality… Your torture from Anxiety is wept for… (Hug) You are so beautiful!

I now lay you down, tired one, to rest in the arms of my care. Let these words in like Sunshine, warming your sad, wet blooms while you get yourself back fully.

As you sweetly breathe in the winds of a new Spring, I pray over your reclined body, for Jesus to smile upon you while enfolding you in His precious Mantle.

Little soul, you are loved.

You are so beautiful!

❤️❤️✌️✌️

Your Dear friend,

Kingsmith Akinwale.



No comments:

Post a Comment