Monday 15 August 2022

Appreciate Yourself By Kingsmith Akinwale

 #MondayMorningMotivation.

Short message to self.

Hey Kingsmith,

I know you struggle sometimes but in case I don't tell you enough, you are awesome. 

Thank you for being so strong and transparent in this your journey to your chapter31 and I know the world sees you if you think you are invisible.

I appreciate your heart and your person. Your willingness to love and also take responsibility for your love is admirable.

I'm really proud to know you have grown to acknowledge your worth.

With love,

Kingsmith(Oba)

Hey Friend, my words for you this week is to APPRECIATE YOURSELF MORE THAN YOU DO. You are worth the praise. 

#MyAppreciation #Chapter31 #AugustMyAugust

#Selflove #MondayMotivation #MyMorningThought

#KSAINSPIRES.

#GREATNESSCHASER

Kingsmith.



No comments:

Post a Comment