Friday 24 February 2023

Letter To My Wife On Her Birthday By Kingsmith Akinwale

Letter To My Wife On Her Birthday.

Dear Duchess,

Each day I am blessed to wake up, I count my blessings and count you in multiple times. I keep wondering if I would have achieved so much without a support system as huge and effective as you. 

The truth is, words will fail in telling how much I adore you, but you sure know how far we have come together. As you celebrate your birthday today, I wish you know that this happens to be one of the happiest day of my life, because my very own soul mate was born today.

Babe, you are the very person that motivates me to go through each day working with so much gusto, no matter how tough things are. Reaching this extent of life’s journey with you shows that you’re the best in the world for me. You are my better half, the very person I can’t go through an hour without.

Sincerely, getting to have you in my life is the sweetest dream I have watch manifest in my life. You mean more than the world to me, and there’s nothing that can be compared or the love I have for you. Oyinmi, I want you to know that there’s nothing in the world that can ever separate us because we were created to love and cherish each other. Happy birthday sweetest wife, I pray that our bond continues to grow stronger and better as each day goes by.

I wish to remind you that my whole life is filled with thoughts about you. There’s nothing within my reach in this world that I will not do to prove the depth of my love for us. Sincerely, you have come to shape the most amazing and loving part of my being. You have come to be the most amazing and perfect part of my being. You have come to be one person I think about on a per second basis. You mean the world to me, Oyinmi.

It’s your birthday, and I wish to let you know they you’re the most amazing wife in the world.

Thank you for being the best wife. Thank you for being the perfect mother for our kids.

I feel so blessed and amazing to call you mine as you’re one person that has touched the whole part of my being and has been able to change my mind. 

Thank you for coming through all the time.

You’re the best. 

Happy birthday, Duchess.❤️

Your Duke,

Kingsmith Akinwale.



No comments:

Post a Comment