Friday 21 April 2023

Letter To My Son On His 5th Birthday

Letter To My Son On His 5th Birthday.

Dear Kingsmith Jr,

Happy 5th birthday, my cute and wonderful boy! I can't believe how fast time is flying by. It seems like only yesterday you were just a tiny baby in my arms in that "wonderful creative room" with just your mum and the nurse. That moment changed my world entirely. And now you're growing up so fast and becoming such a smart, kind, brilliant and caring little boy.



On this special day, I want you to know how much I love you and how proud I am of the person you're becoming. You're such a joy to be around, and your smile and laughter light up my world. You have a heart of gold, and I'm constantly amazed by your kindness and empathy towards others.



As you turn half a decade today, I look forward to watching you continue to grow and learn new things. You're already so smart and curious, and I know you'll continue to ask questions and explore the world around you with wonder and excitement. I'm ready for it.

Always remember that no matter where life takes you, your mum and I will always be here for you, cheering you on and supporting you every step of the way. I hope this birthday is filled with lots of love, laughter, and fun, and you have craved for weeks now and that all your wishes come true.



Happy birthday once again, my dear son. I love you more than words can express.

Your Proud Dad,
Kingsmith Akinwale Sr.


No comments:

Post a Comment