Saturday 25 November 2023

Letter To My Uncle On His Birthday

 Letter To My Uncle On His Birthday

Dear Uncle P,

As I sit down to write this letter, my heart is overflowing with emotions. Today is your birthday, and I can’t help but feel overwhelmed by the love and gratitude I have for you. You have always been a constant source of support and guidance in my life, and I can’t imagine where I would be without you.

You have always been there for me, through the good times and the bad. You have been my rock, my confidant, and my cheerleader. Your unwavering love and encouragement have helped me through some of the toughest moments of my life, and I am forever grateful to have you in my corner.

Wherever you go today, may it favour you. I pray you’ll live to celebrate many more birthdays in your life.

I bet you’ll effortlessly win the award for the best uncle in the world. I love how you support me all through and my family when they came along. I desire that you keep advancing in life.

I pray you continue to enjoy the goodness of God. May you never fail again in life. You shall move from glory to glory. Your life shall be so beautiful now than then.

I wish you a happy birthday from the bottom of my heart. May the goodness of God continue to follow you. You shall never know a better yesterday. Progress and growth shall be your portion. 

Thank you so very much for the gift of TIME that you gift me everytime. I will forever be grateful to you sir.

Happy, happy birthday, Prince Paye.

Kingsmith Akinwale(Wale)



No comments:

Post a Comment