Monday 11 March 2024

Look From A Different Angle By Kingsmith Akinwale

#MondayMorningMotivation. 

Do you realize you can detach yourself from your problems and look at them as if they are being experienced by someone else?

Why???

This is because too often the advice we give to someone else is far better than the one we give to ourselves.

Consider for a moment the most difficult problem you currently face and imagine another person with it. Ask yourself, "What advice would I offer?" "Is this the advice I will offer myself if confronted with the same problem?"

Hey my friend, my words for you this week is to REMOVE YOURSELF FROM YOUR DIFFICULTIES AS IF THEY ARE BEING EXPERIENCED BY SOMEONE ELSE.

Do this and you will be able to think clearly, act decisively and keep yourself moving positively forward.

I am The Phenomenal Being.

Be phenomenal. Be great. I believe in the GREATNESS in you.

#MyMorningThought #Monday #motivation #MondayMotivation #Greatness #Purposepreacher #Dreamscomestrue #Responsibility #MrGreatness

#MrPhenomenal #Mr #TakeResponsibility 

#KSAINSPIRES.

#GREATNESSCHASER.

Kingsmith.



No comments:

Post a Comment