Tuesday 31 August 2021

Be Deliberate About The Words You Choose By Kingsmith Akinwale

Hello my friend,

Do you realize the words you use influences the thoughts and the actions you take?

Here's an example... "I will".

"I will" are two of the best you will find when it comes to expressing, sealing and maintaining your commitment.

How???

"I will" is clear and unambiguous. It puts the power of solid intention to work for you.

Really, words alone will not make the magic happen. Yet, expressing "I will" can make the difference in what does happen.

You know why I like it? It's simply because it breeds responsibility. It makes me man up.

The truth is, in each moment of life, you are filled with the energy to make things happen. However, without the right words, deliberate and conscious decisions, it may not happen.

My charge to you is to affirm yourself with words that breeds responsibility.

Words like "I will" will help. Why? Because it will.

Let's jump into September on a high guys!

Boom🔥
Be phenomenal. Be great. I believe in the GREATNESS in you.
#MyMorningThought
#KSAINSPIRES
#GREATNESSCHASER.
Kingsmith.



2 comments:

  1. This is where we shall be getting our daily dosage of positivity.
    Couldn't come at a better time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words.

      Let's hit it BIG. 💪

      Delete