Saturday 1 October 2022

Happy Independence Day Nigeria By Kingsmith Akinwale

 Happy independence day Nigeria.

I know it is tough now. I know things are not going the way you want and the way you predicted.

Really, today is a remembrance of the huddles that you have escaped, potholes that you have dodged, tests that you have passed.

Your strength lies in your ability to put yourself together anytime you are in the midst of chaos and controversies. This, for sure, has brought you this far.

Keep going as I believe you are more closer to your destination than ever.

Personally, my HOPE remain high so are my expectations which are ever increasing.

Surely, I know the PROMISE LAND is not a day journey but I have come to a resolution to stick with you because I believe there is light after the tunnel that will surely make our PASTURE greener.

Happy independence day, Nigeria!

#Nigeria 

#NigeriaAt62

#independence

#IndependenceDay

Kingsmith.



No comments:

Post a Comment