Monday 31 October 2022

Make Your Life Count By Kingsmith Akinwale

#MondayMorningMotivation.

I'm not going to die soon.

But what if I do? What will people say about me? Have I really deposited enough into the emotional bank account of people?

Hmmmm... Death has no age range. And most times, we are always not prepared when it comes.

However, here's for you a reminder my friend to make your life count.

Burst a move.

Take a stand.

Be different.

Make a decision and die empty.

Let the world know that you are here for a reason. Then make the reason count.

Be phenomenal. Be great. I believe in the GREATNESS in you.

#MyMorningThought #Monday #motivation #MondayMotivation #Greatness #MrGreatness #Purposepreacher #Dreamscomestrue #mindispowerful #Believe #Life #Death #Purpose #MondayMorning #Purposepreacher 

#KSAINSPIRES.

#GREATNESSCHASER.

Kingsmith.



No comments:

Post a Comment