Saturday 24 February 2024

Letter To My Wife On Her Birthday By Kingsmith Akinwale

Letter To My Wife On Her Birthday.

Dear Duchess,

I cannot believe you turned this fabulous number. I never thought this day would come as fast as it did. I feel like it was just yesterday when we met and now here we are, celebrating this day. You have been such an inspiration to me in LIFE and LOVE. Thank you for being there through it all. Happy birthday my Duchess, I will always love you.

You’re an angel sent from God and a wonderful woman. I honestly don’t know where I would be without you. Your soul is so pure, your heart is so kind, and you have the fiercest yet kindest eyes that have ever been in my life.

I am so lucky to have a wife like you. You were there for me when it was zero. I promise to be there for you even after all these years and many more to come. We may not have it all figured out but we always make it through whatever life throws at us.

I was so lucky to have you come into my life. You are the most wonderful woman I have ever met in my entire life, bar momuchi.



We have been through a lot together and yet you inspire me to be a better person. Thank you for making the decades fly by so fast, and here’s to many more!

There have been so many times where I wanted to tell you how much I love and care for you, but the words were stuck in my throat. Thinking that you might not know how I truly feel. So I decided even though I miss those opportunities, I will never miss every 24th of February. You are the most strongest, and amazing and beautiful woman I’ve ever met.

You have been a wonderful wife and mother, with so much love and support to give. I am sure your birthday will be great and we are looking forward to celebrating with you.

I love you. You are worth so much more than I can say in words. Thank you for all the times you have been there for me, for all the fun and laughter, and most importantly thank you for putting up with me I love you so much.

As you mark your day, I hope that you will always feel young and energetic, but I also wish for you to remain as beautiful and sexy as you are now. And of course healthy. I hope that every year will bring us closer together so that I can see in your eyes how much you love me.

My love for you deepens daily. I’m grateful to have been by your side for this wonderful years! There’s not a day that goes by that I don’t think about how fortunate I am to have you as my wife. You make me happier than ever and I can’t wait to spend another great milestone together this year.

I love you most and I’m so proud of the woman you are and all you’ve accomplished in life. For years, you have brought me more joy than I ever deserved and I am very thankful. Thank you for the great years!

The rest of the Akinwale-Smiths are happy and grateful to you for being a wife and a mother. Thank you for your sacrifices and care. We will journey with you for the rest of the years and decades to come.

Happy Birthday, Duchess.

Your Duke,

Kingsmith Akinwale Snr.



No comments:

Post a Comment